Wednesday, March 30, 2011

friendly help

I am so inspired by my friend and crafty colleague Becky Johnson's creative funding campaign over on Kickstarter, that I just had to share it with you, readers. Becky is a tour de force,and a treasure to the craft community. She is the lady behind The Sweetie Pie Press. Please visit and pledge! Becky is offering some amazing crafty, creative rewards, plus you will have the pleasure of knowing that you are helping to keep the indie craft dream alive!

kick frame
photo still from video: "Sweetie Pie Press Summer Tour 2011"

1 comment:

Debt Management said...

According to me true friend will always be happy and proud of your accomplishments and will always share with your joys as well as your sorrows.I love to get those birthday cards with the nice pictures; this is why people keep buying them all the time. it really add more meaning to the writing words.