Monday, January 4, 2010

More of the holidays...

Some more images of our holiday season:

Window star and wool angel


Our seasonal table


Our advent calander


The "wall pockets" that I made for the kids for Christmas. It is one of the many amazing projects in SouleMama's newest book, Handmade Home


Some woolens warming by the fireside


Two happy girls in new handspun, handdyed, handkint hats!


And, last, but certainly not least, I bring you this: an image to sum up my New Year`s Resolution for 2010. I am really not much of a resolution type of person, but the timing is working out for this one, so, here goes...I resolve to become more of a fiddle player this year. I have taken lessons in the past, but my playing has fallen by the wayside. I have someone who is willing to teach me, I have the fiddle, and now I have the resolve! 2010 will be the Year of the Fiddle!!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

those hats look so cute on the girls!