Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!




I can't believe that it was 7 years ago today that I became a mother. My dear, how my little sweet Azzurra has grown into such a lovely girl. And I can hardly believe how quickly it has gone by. It's like she was a baby yesterday, and at the same time, I feel like she has been with us forever.


Above is a detail of the wall quilt that I made for Azzurra for her birthday. I am very proud of it, despite the beginner embroidery and crooked patched squares.


Azzurra's birthday table,



Happy Birthday to a very special 7 year old!!


Tomorrow I will post photos of the two knitted Birthday gifts that Azzurra is proudly wearing at school today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet Krystin! I love the birthday quilt. Happy Belated Birthday Azzura! xo Sarah

sarah said...

The quilt is beautiful! I have mixed feelings about discovering your blog, as it is 10:42pm and I was supposed to go to bed early. Everything is so lovely that I got sucked right in!