Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday I posted some new items in my etsy shop and this morning I awoke to good news in my inbox... I was accepted to the Ladyfest Ottawa spring craft sale, cutely titled 'Tarts 'n Crafts'. I am very excited about this, especially in light of how well I did at their Christmas show. Now I just have to get myself very busy spinning and building stock, as I am also selling at the Mulberry School May Fair.
Here is a photo of part of my workspace right now. Not exactly a studio, as our house renovations have turned our extra room (my "studio") into a temporary storage space for displaced furniture and tools.
Visible here are my spinning wheel, as-yet-unused loom, recently spun yarn, dyed rovings and kids art! In the upcoming days and weeks I will have many new yarns and dyed rovings to show here...

1 comment:

tizi said...

I just want to be there...it looks so inviting...like I just want to sit and spin:)
tizi